Best computer software
Live Desktop 3.1
Is the fast, simple and secure remote automation utility to help you access your remote PC desktop by Windows Live Messenger in real time.
Full function full freeware
Full remote desktop, shut down, reboot, etc
Simple access by MSN Live
Support UPnP for NAT traversal
Live Desktop 3.1
Live Desktop is the fast, simple and secure remote automation utility to help you access your remote PC desktop by Windows Live Messenger in real time.
It supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) protocols to access the private network through the NAT gateway, to simple access the authorized system by message ">>hello" command just like you are in front of it.
Live Desktop: access your remote desktop by Live Messenger
Access your email, applications and files from anywhere, transfer that crucial business file, or simply just visit your family photos, no matter where you are.
For example, you will be able to diagnose and fix grandma's computer problem, or have a look at the ingredients of her renowned apple pie recipes, even if you're hundreds or thousands of miles away.
- Full function full freeware
- Full remote desktop, shut down, reboot, etc. Simple access by MSN Live
- Support UPnP for NAT traversal
- Easy to install and configure
- Integrate into Win XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Launch with Windows
- Sign in automatically
- Running in background
How it Work
To creating a direct connection by both PCs use Go2PC Anywhere is simple and easy as 1-2-3, you should be:
In the Remote computer it is a four-step process:
- Download Go2PC Anywhere (Click here).
- Restart your computer after the installation is complete.
- Operate the Go2PC Anywhere program.
- In order to be able use Go2PC Anywhere, you will need to specify your MSN username (exemple: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, as well as your friend's or your client computer's address (exemple: email@example.com), and then click Sign-in button to log in MSN server.
In the Client computer it is a five-step process:
- Click "Start" --> "All Programs" --> "Windows Messenger" (which is located in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen), and then log in with your client MSN account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Allow your Go2PC Anywhere MSN account (email@example.com) add you into his contacts list.
- Type in command ">>go2pc" and send it to the Go2PC Anywhere account (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the remote desktop control ticket.
- After received your command message Go2PC Anywhere should launch a file transfer to send the file "Go2PCAnywhere.msrcincident" to you. Please accept and open it use the default Microsoft Help and Support Center to create a direct connection by both two PCs.
- *Note: Both client and remote computers must be not a single PC! Please don't try to create connection on the single PC, it may freeze desktop!
- After the connection created success, a two-pane Remote Assistance window opens on the Client Computer. The pane on the right displays the Remote Computer's desktop.
FAQ general questions and answers
Welcome to our general questions and answers section. Please let us know if you encounter any problems or have suggestions. To send a comment, go to our support page.
On purchase you receive:
* An email with a license code will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to you after completion of your successful order.
* If you experience any problems while ordering, please Click here to contact us.
The Online Store accepts all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), eChecks, bank transfers, and PayPal accounts. You can choose any of them you like to purchase our products.
The order process is secured via industry standard SSL3 encryption. This means that all sensitive information is encrypted with strong encryption methods. The credit card processing is automated via real-time verification system, so your order is processed immediately and you'll get the serial key in minutes. This automation keeps our shop open 24h, 365 days per year.
- Per full license for per PC;
- FREE and priority technical support by e-mail;
- FREE update for lifetime;
- Remove all the limitations of the trial version.
Get in Touch
Questions on operating Live Desktop? Payment questions? Business proposals? If you don't find the answer to your question on the FAQs, please fill in the form below and get response within 1 business days.